I am on PAYG on the $2/day package for unlimited usage.
1. I have logged into MyTmobile but cannot find where I can check my recent calls/usage. Where can I see that?
Note; this is PAYG - the 'bills' link that people have on monthly accounts are not there.
2. I topped up with $50 last week but my balance is already down to $22 - that's not $2/day. Why?
3. I was on Gold Rewards (topups last 12 months) but they seem to nwo expire after 90
days. Has this changed? If I don't use my phone for 90 days, will T-mobile close the
account, lose my credit and they'll take away my mobile numbner ?
1) PAYG has no usage to view on http://my.t-mobile.com. The only usage available is what's on your device.
2) I don't know what $2/day plan you're quoting. The $2 plan has been gone for a year now (unless you've been grandfathered on it and NEVER changed your plan). It almost sounds like you may be doing the $3/mo plan and have gone over the 30 included minute and are being charged a dime a minute?
3) If you changed your plan, I think Gold no longer exists.
Manage your T-Mobile account