6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2016 10:21 AM by gramps28 RSS

Please unlock my phone!

lashark

Hello!

I am from Russia!

I bought 6 IPhone new in your office 2 months ago for full price!

My mob. +1(***)***-****

IMEI ** ****** ****** *

Please unlock the phone for work with SIM of another operator!

Best Regards,

***edited personal info Mike C.***

• 1. Re: Please unlock my phone!
          gramps28

You need to meet the requirement in the link below.

Unlock your mobile wireless device

Unlock eligibility for monthly phones, tablets, and mobile internet devices

• The device must have been active on the T-Mobile network for at least 40 days on the requesting line.
          • If the device is financed using T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment Plan (EIP)or if it's leased through JUMP! On Demand™, all payments must be satisfied and the device must be paid in full.
          • If the device is on an account that is under a service contract term, at least 18 consecutive monthly payments must have been made or the account has migrated to Simple Choice no contract rate plan.
          • If the device is associated with a canceled account, the account balance must be zero, including all pending charges

Unlock eligibility for Pay in Advance (Prepaid) phones, tablets, and mobile internet devices

• The device has been active on the T-Mobile network for more than 1 year on the requesting line.
          • If the device has been active for less than 1 year on the requesting line, the Pay in Advance account associated with the device must have had more than $25 in refills for basic phones or $100 in refills for smartphones or tablet since device first use date. $100 in total refills is required for each device that is requested to be unlocked.
          • 2. Re: Please unlock my phone!
            lashark

100 times already read it! In fact I have something to say?!

• 3. Re: Please unlock my phone!
              gramps28

You're in Russia are you a Tmobile customer? If so what type of plan since you said you bought the phone 2 months ago.

This is a user to user forum and unlock request can't be made from here

so your best bet is to contact Tmobile through social media and request the code.

• 4. Re: Please unlock my phone!
                lashark
                • 5. Re: Please unlock my phone!
                  lashark

Yes! I bought IPhone in the office of T-Mobile in the city of Corona, CA! With the phone l bought a SIM card of T-mobile with a prepaid plan $70 a month! In this case, already paid $140 for 2 months while living in Los Angeles!!!

Now it is clear?!

• 6. Re: Please unlock my phone!
                    gramps28

Contact T-Force using social media and they can help you.

As stated this is a user to user site ,with minimal Tmobile supervision who can't access you account, and nobody on here can help you unlock the phone we just give directions to the eligibility link and the contact information is in that link.

But you said it was a prepaid plan but the account needs to be active to request the code.

Is it clear now?

T-Mobile Support