4g lte signal booster not working

rhouzer86

I just received my 4g lte signal booster and it will not connect.  It just stays with a flashing green light with no bars.  I have left it for hours with no change and have tried multiple windows and positions.  Every spot gets 3-5bars of 4g lte with my phone however.

All replies

• tmo_lauren

Re: 4g lte signal booster not working

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Do you see any difference in the connectivity on your phone, even if the device itself doesn't appear to be connecting?

-Lauren

I have the same issue today.  I registered my T-mobile NXT Cel-Fi-D32-NU at the T-mobile website even though Amazon was supposed to do that as part of the purchase.  So far,  the green light just flashes.  I have left it plugged in for hours because troubleshooting help suggests it may take 2 hours for it to fully connect.   I have 2 bars and 4G on my phone in the spot where I am trying to set up the window unit.  But so far no luck.  I think the Window unit may be defective??

See my other post in this discussion board:

T-mobile NXT Cel-Fi-D32-NU

• magenta2772392

Having issues with my 4G Cell Spot Signal Booster.. I have between 2-3 bars in the window unit and an 8 on the coverage unit but my device : The Samsung Galaxy S8 plus CANT PICK UP THE SIGNAL!! PLEASE HELP!! Is there something I have to do to my phone for it to pick up the signal or anything more I need to do to the signal bppsrer?? This is so frustrating , I've been dealing with this for the last 5 days since I've activated service : I left at&t because i was told I WOULD have 4G service ; but I Don't, my device keeps trying to connect to at&t service as network operator, I guess bexouse they have the better signal but I don't understand why the signal booster is hooked up correctly, so if its putting out a signal why my S8 can't find it... Any help or suggestions would be Greatly Appreciated!!

• susfu

I am having the same issues with my Samsung J7 and submitted a trouble report a week ago which is still open. May be compatibility issue with some phones. When set up and operating the booster blocks my phone from receiving a signal. When I unplug the booster the signal returns.