Data usage?

jenn812

I purchased my tmobile version s2 on ebay. It is synced to my phone and all seems to be working well.

My question is,  if I do not setup call forwarding (I don't want to use the watch to make/receive calls), will the data I use simply be deducted from my wireless data plan?

The watch connects to the tmobile network when bluetooth is off or my phone is out of range with no problems. Does this mean the $5/mo tmobile charges is for call forwarding only?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Data usage?

Greetings and thanks for reaching out.

You get to take advantage of more than just call forwarding with the wearable plan. Take a look at our Wearable plan FAQs page for more information. For example, this plan has includes it's own 500 MB data feature.

• grammyjoy

I can't figure out how to post a question so I hit reply here to ask.  Ok here goes I have 6GB of data and first month it lasted all month.  The next month it disappeared in 5 days.  I called but got no help from the tmobile agent.  So upgraded to 10GB and  again 5 days later my data was all used up even though my data saver is on,  background data is off,  plus I turn my data off while I'm home and hook up to my wifi which I'm home most of the time.  I might get out of the house a total of an hour or so every few days any longer and I always hook up to wifi of family and friends while I'm there to save on my data,  plus binge on should save my data as well but nothing is helping and I'm so frustrated by losing 16GB of data in 10 days,  that's the 2 times they disappeared in 5 days each time!  Help me solve this problem,  how can I get my data backsince something is clearly not right when in one month doing the same as before 6gbs lasted a whole month.  Thanks joy

• tmo_mike_c

Hey grammyjoy  and thanks for reaching out. To create a new question, you'll wanna stop by our Discussions page and click on the topic you need help with.  From there, you should see a magenta button that says "Create a discussion." If you click that, you'll have the option to create a new thread and ask a question if you want. Keep in mind, if you see a thread that relates to your question, it's totally okay to reply to that existing thread.

As for your data, what kind of phone are you using?  Some devices keep a list of apps that consume data and how much each one uses. We can start there to see if we can pinpoint what's going on. Thanks.