Amsher/Tmobile Collection Help!

zocalo8

Hopefully someone can give me some insight on what actions I should take.

Long story short, I changed my mind about switching to T-mobile back in Oct 2015. I received temp numbers, but never went through with the switch. As in, never received phones, used service. Went back to T-mobile the next day and changed my mind. The employee that signed me up told me he would cancel the account and I wouldn't need to do anything.

Come April, I get a letter from T-mobile claiming I owe them $650 and that they closed my account... Needless to say, during this entire 6 month or so period, I never once received a bill from T-mobile. I went back to the employee that opened the account and he admitted it was a T-mobile mistake and I shouldn't be held liable for any of the charges. He even called into T-mobile to get it resolved and explained the situation.

Now this past week I see that a collection account was opened on my credit report. After contacting T-mobile, they told me they couldn't do anything more and that I'd have to contact Amsher. Contacted Amsher and they told me I needed to contact T-mobile.... What the F...

I've already filed credit disputes with all 3 credit agencies, but now I'm at a dead-end. What do I do...

All replies

• stevetjr

Re: Amsher/Tmobile Collection Help!

This is more of a user support forum and handful of T-Mobile employees on this site are more moderators and can help with some technical advice but don't have access to any kind of account info.

For a quicker response I would suggest reaching out to T-Force on Facebook, Twitter and etc.  I have attached a link which will explain and has links to their social media pages where the response is usually pretty quick.

The specified item was not found.

• e2k

• Don't call - it does not preserve your rights.
          • Gather all of your documentation.
          • Research the Fair Credit Reporting and Fair Credit Billing Acts
          • Write letters to T-Mobile and the collection agency, thoroughly explaining the situation.
          • Be professional and persistent until the matter is resolved

T-Force is somewhat of an escalated method of contacted T-Mobile.

To contact T-Force

Go to the Contact Us page and use the Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus link under in the “Social Support” section.

Send a letter to

T-Mobile Customer Relations
          PO Box 37380
          Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380

• tmo_lauren

Just here to echo advice above, you will want to contact us directly, my suggestion is T-Force, to see how we can assist!

-Lauren