allenenriquez1985

I notice it's has a $99.99 down, is their a possibility it is a typo? Its an awesome hotspot device that has exceeded a lot more then my expectations I would hope if it is no typo then I hoped that it would be zero down for while qualified buyers at least. I know their are other ways T-Mobile can make money, I just thought that if zero down was possible it would make easier on the buyer's that see to buy not just hotspot awesomeness, also other things with it alone that would rank up the price, moreover my attentions are to buy the ZTE Pro as well this great deal! I am still on the JOD plan which does make it a bit more easy on the wallet. I usually buy a lot of accessories with the product I buy and last time I wanted to buy a lot more then the bundle package plan and it exceeded the amount which usually is about $250 promotion that too I wish it we're higher bundle options.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: This is more of a inqury

Hello again my friend. Thanks for posting.

I checked and this one isn't available for $0. Sorry buddy. I didn't want to burst your bubble or anything. We'll keep the site updated with the correct info so if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to give us a holler.