First, I really want tmo_marty can be answer my question if he can.
I was use my credit card make couple payment , Last months I see already overpayment $600+
After post my bill, still have $400+ in my account .I want to request refund ,Base I was read Adjustments & refunds link Last modified by tmo_marty on Mar 17, 2016 4:47 PM,about credit card payment refund.
Refunds for overpayment
If you discovered you have overpaid on your bill, you can contact T-Mobile Customer Service to request a refund for any remaining credit balance.
If your payment was made by mailed check, electronic check, cash, money order, or through a retail location, your refund request will generally be processed within 1-2 business days.
- Check payments must wait 14 days before a refund can be requested to allow time for the payment to process through the bank. After the 14 days have past, then a refund can be processed within 1-2 business days.
- Keep in mind, canceled accounts must wait 30 days before the credit balance can be refunded due to final charges that may be added to the account.
If your payment was made by credit card or debit card, your refund request will generally be processed within 2-3 business days. It'll be reflected on your credit card or bank account within 1-3 business days after that. We can refund money in the following methods:
- Debit or credit card: We'll refund the money back to your bank or credit card account.
- Prepaid card refunds: We can refund your money in the form of a Citibank prepaid card. It will be sent in the mail 6-10 business days after your refund was processed. Mailed refunds can only be sent to the responsible billing party.
- Paper check refunds: We can also refund your money in the form of a paper check. Mailed refunds can only be sent to the responsible billing party.
So the mean time, I can refund to credit card, I can refund to prepaid card, I can refund to check, Why I request refund to check ,Then the customer service already told me only refund back to my credit card?and that is only way?File information published internally and externally inconsistent it?