Military Discount

dcheeks

I am currently active duty military, I was told that I would receive my government discount after enrolling in the advantage program. My first bill has came and it is not showing a discount. I left AT&T for Tmobile because I was told by a tmobile rep that they offer the government discount also. Please let me know how to get my discount applied, I would like to have it applied to my 1st bill.

All replies

• tidbits

Re: Military Discount

It will take up to 2 billing cycles(all carriers have this limit probably to verify a person)

• tmo_lauren

It does indeed take up to two bill cycles to fully approve a discount!

Did you receive a confirmation or verification we received your documents?

-Lauren

• dcheeks

Ok, thank you, I didn't know that information, yes I received confirmation.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 18:52, tmo_lauren<no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote:   

T-Mobile Support Community

Military Discount

created by tmo_lauren in Billing - View the full discussion

It does indeed take up to two bill cycles to fully approve a discount!

Did you receive a confirmation or verification we received your documents?

-Lauren

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in Billing by email or at T-Mobile Support

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

|

• tmo_lauren

Not a problem at all, that's on us if it wasn't explained up front!

The fact you received confirmation means everything should be all set in your favor and you should be seeing that applied within the 2 cycles!

-Lauren

• dcheeks

Thank you.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 11:48, tmo_lauren<no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote:   

T-Mobile Support Community

Military Discount

created by tmo_lauren in Billing - View the full discussion

Not a problem at all, that's on us if it wasn't explained up front!

The fact you received confirmation means everything should be all set in your favor and you should be seeing that applied within the 2 cycles!

-Lauren

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in Billing by email or at T-Mobile Support

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

|