crca22

Is anyone having issues with an invalid sim after update? First few days of update were fine and then in middle of call it disconnected and said there was no SIM. Put my SIM in another phone not yet updated to MM and it worked fine. I have tried 3 SIMs that are currently being used in other phones and my phone still says invalid SIM. Did a factory reset on device and worked for a little less then an hour then back to the invalid SIM or no SIM found. It comes and goes and decides when it wants to "accept" my SIM but now for no longer then 10 minutes. Please someone help!!!!

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: SIM issues after MM update

Greetings crca22 and thanks for letting us know about this.

This doesn't seem to be a known issue with MM on this phone. When you did the reset, did you restore old information back to the phone? Does the SIM fit loosely into the phone?

• crca22

@tmo_mike_c I didn't I'm put any of my info into the device after reset. I got a new Sim from t-mobile store and paid $20 and that didn't even fix it. I tried my husband's Sim and my daughter's Sim in the phone with no luck, but my mbb Sim worked fine in there along with my dad's Sim that are older Sim cards. I'm having to resort to an old flip phone that I had years and years ago with no Internet which I'm paying for the unlimited and I've lost all my contacts as they were backed up to Google and flip phones don't update to that.

• tmo_mike_c

Sorry you're having such a tough time with this. Here's where we're at. I sent you a private message you can get to by going to this link: https://support.t-mobile.com/inbox.

I'll send you're information internally to look into this further. I'll reply back with what I find out, however, I have a feeling the next step is going to be replacing the phone as long as this line has handset protection.