iPhone 2G simlocked

steve15

Hello T-Mobile,

I am sending you this sort email as I need to get my iPhone unlocked ( IMEI 01 130100 131745 1 ).

The customer who purchased this iPhone is Michel Vera.

I received the latter as a gift about 11 years ago and today I find myself in a position where I need to use it o another network.

i would really appreciate it if you could do it for me so that I can use it up here in Switzerland.

Thanks very much for your understanding.

I am looking forward hearing back from you to your earliest convenient time.

Regards

All replies

• e2k

Re: iPhone 2G simlocked

You must be a current or former T-Mobile USA customer in order to qualify to receive an unlock code. Please review the unlock requirements. If you meet the requirements, call customer service or initiate a chat session from the contact us page to request an unlock code.

Please note that if you are not a current or former T-Mobile USA customer, you do not qualify for an unlock code, and cannot obtain one from T-Mobile. In such case, you will have to use a commercial unlocking service.

To reach T-Mobile customer care from abroad:

• From a cellular phone with a T-Mobile SIM card, dial 1-505-998-3793. You will not be charged for the call
        • From a landline phone, dial the appropriate international dialing prefix, + 1-505-998-3793. Charges for this call will be assessed according to the plan you have with your landline long distance carrier.

You can also contact T-Force via social media to make your unlock request. Just make sure you meet the unlock requirements first. Otherwise, T-Force will not be able to help you.

To contact T-Force

Go to the Contact Us page and use the Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus link under in the “Social Support” section.

• tmo_mike_c

Re: iPhone 2G simlocked

Discussion moved from Devices to Not Sold by T-Mobile.