louiszheng

I have opened a business account which is much more expensive than what I need. And I have spent tons of hours in the store but failed to solve the issue. Then I switched to another store the staff told me my previous plan is much more expensive than what I really need. The billing information is always so complex to understand. Also, the system always has errors when I log in. Due to the reasons above, I refused to pay for the bill and they started to charge the late fees. The overall experience is really awful and I want to share this with other customers. If any chance, I won't select T-mobile as the carrier again.

All replies

• e2k

Re: T-mobile sucks!

You don't really explain the issue(s) you are having. Were you misled about which plan to buy? As an individual consumer, I don't see any need for a business line unless you need a static IP, open incoming ports or other features that are only available to business accounts.

Rather than going to stores, I suggest browsing plans online. The information is presented in a pretty straightforward way. You say that "The billing information is always so complex to understand." What specifically are you having trouble understanding?

• nmartinmaas

I so agree

T-mobile are liars and they want to get $for something. True or not!!!!

Loyalty as customers,  the customers  is supposed to be always right?? Not with t-mobile

Also, they want to charge me for a phone they refuse to give back, I used my phone everyday till I finally received my replacement how would that be possible if, I couldn't charge it.

Makes no sense!

They offered me a credit twice!  The picture is so blurry except for the port go figure. Well funny thing is I was able to find a pic of my phone...and surprise  no damage! And I hope everyone gets to see my posts because the first discussion  was never posted

https://immdatastore.blob.core.windows.net/tmobileimages/e8f482d3-d081-4283-b82f-416174bc0d63

• tmo_mike_c

That's no good you've had such a rough time with us louiszheng. I really wish we would have given you a much better impression. We'd like to help you get things squared away for you. What error are you getting when you try logging into your account? e2k asked a great question about your bill. If there's something specific on the bill you have questions about, let us know. We can try to shine some light on this for you.

Hey nmartinmaas I've seen quite a few similar posts from you so I wanted to respond to this one and clear out the others. A few were in moderation, so I sorry for the hold up with them displaying before. I'd like to help you out as well so I want to make sure I'm on the same page. You wrote:

Also, they want to charge me for a phone they refuse to give back

This parts a little cloudy for me. T-Mobile will charge for a damaged device sent back to us after doing a warranty exchange. If this is the case, this would be a valid charge. This is something that would be explained before we finish filing it for you. If this isn't the case for you, let me know so I can help you. Thanks.

• louiszheng

I talked with T mobile online customer support last night, but they failed

to solve my issue. Here is the thing I'm doing I have filed a complaint to

FTC. And before the issue is solved I won't pay any bill. I feel so

offensive and frustrated to be a T-mobile customer.

• biloolid

Totally agree - not had coverage for hours and i am sure they are still charging me...not to mention it took me an hour of fiddling just to find a post i could post on...that "ask and expert" message live chat - its fake...nothing there ...seriously, new service tomorrow