Gateway Timeout

eva.morales69@yahoo.com

Why am i getting this gateway timeout apache 2.2.15 red hat server port 443, when tryin to login to my tmobile account?

All replies

• tmo_lauren

Re: Gateway Timeout

Hey there! Where are you trying to login through? Is this desktop, mobile, or app?

-Lauren

• eva.morales69@yahoo.com

I was trying to log into my T-Mobile account to check data usage from my smartphone.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 10:42 AM, tmo_lauren<no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote:   

T-Mobile Support Community

Gateway Timeout

created by tmo_lauren in ZTE Falcon Z-917 - View the full discussion

Hey there! Where are you trying to login through? Is this desktop, mobile, or app?

-Lauren

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in ZTE Falcon Z-917 by email or at T-Mobile Support

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

|

• tmo_lauren

Do you know if you were on the mobile phone application, or the mobile phone website?

I don't have a T-Mobile phone, I have the zte WiFi device, so I was trying to login to my T-Mobile account through my chrome browser

n, May16, 2016 at 8:43 AM, tmolauren<no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote:   

Gateway Timeout

created by tmo_lauren in ZTE Falcon Z-917 - View the full discussion

Do you know if you were on the mobile phone application, or the mobile phone website?

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

|

• tmo_mike_c

That's a really unique message you're getting. Can you test another browser to see if the same thing happens? I suggest you also clear your cache and history on the browser. It's also worth a shot to test a complete different webpage to make sure the data is working. Keep us posted on the results. Thanks.

It's working now. But I'm not sure why some days I get that message.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 11:27 AM, tmo_mike_c<no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote:   

Gateway Timeout

created by tmo_mike_c in ZTE Falcon Z-917 - View the full discussion

That's a really unique message you're getting. Can you test another browser to see if the same thing happens? I suggest you also clear your cache and history on the browser. It's also worth a shot to test a complete different webpage to make sure the data is working. Keep us posted on the results. Thanks.

|

• phillieblunt742

im getting this too on my pc