White G3 6.0 update

almemars

Is there anyone with a white G3 who was actually able to get the 6.0 update?

Support tool says I'm updated...but I am not. PC suite says  "cannot run upgrade check phone status".  OTA doesn't work either. No, I am not rooted...my phone is not at less than 50% battery and I have 20 GB free. What in sam hill is going on? 

All replies

• potato_pineapple

Re: White G3 6.0 update

The update has been released but the ota is staggered and everyone will not get the update at the same time... I have not gotten the update either (ill let you know when i do, let me know when you do). It should only take a few days for you to get the update at this point, you can also flash the kdz file as well...

• potato_pineapple

Re: White G3 6.0 update

The PC apps may be staggered as well but I don't think that this is the case... The lg support page has not been updated yet to show proper info on the software update as of yet... So maybe they have not updated their tools either...LG G3 D851 SOFTWARE UPDATE this page shows the to!e it was last updated with thee correct baseband but the android version is off... I'll let you know when I see the page has been updated or if I see any differences in the PC apps via updates. Let me know if I missed anything