I can't buy a new phone

mrlinky

Hello all, this may not be the proper place to ask this, but after contacting Live Chat, calling customer service and getting help in-store, my problem hasn't been fixed.  My issue: I want to buy the new Samsung Galaxy S7, but no matter what I do, I can't.

Here's the brief overview:

March 2nd: I place my order late at night, online (bought phone upfront, no monthly payments).

March 3rd: I receive a text and email thanking me for the order around 3 AM.  Nothing else happens today.

March 4th: Still no progress today.  After work, I check my credit card activity and no charges from T-Mobile.

March 5th: I drive to a T-Mobile store at 9 AM, where the representative told me my order was "post-voided".  After verifying my info, he submits a second order.  I receive a text and email thanking me for the order five minutes later.  That night, after again seeing no charge to my credit card, I contact Live Chat; he/she tells me both orders are voided/canceled.

March 6th: I try to order the phone again online, but can't complete the transaction because of a "duplicate dollar amount" error.  I call customer service that morning, who places a third order for the phone, using my debit card instead of the credit card.

March 7th: After work, I check my debit card activity and no charges from T-Mobile.

My account now shows I have three orders "being processed", but no charges have been made and nothing is happening.  I'm hoping a T-Mobile rep reads this and can really dig into my account to see what's going wrong.

Thanks for reading this,

Aaron Smith

All replies