ktmandal

Hello there

I cannot disabled 4G LTE data on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I have unchecked the two options (“Standard Data” and “Enhanced 4G LTE Services ” ) found in the Mobile Data section (Settings -> Connection -> More Networks -> Mobile Networks -> Mobile Data). However, doing so apparently did not turn off the mobile 4G data on my phone. I say this because I can see the 4G LTE sign on the top of my phone screen when I have both WIFI turned off and the two options under the Mobile Data section are turned off ( unchecked) as well. I can also use internet or apps that requires internet connection when I have both WiFi and the 4G data turned off. I expect that unless I turned on my mobile data by checking the two (“Standard Data” and “Enhanced 4G LTE Services” )options, I should not use 4G data when wifi is off. I am just trying to make sure that I can use 4G LTE data when needed in order to stay within my monthly data quota. Any help is highly appreciated. When WiFi is on, the phone is using WiFi

All replies