Can I live chat with a representative

karichavolla

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Can I live chat with a representative

Yes you can karichavolla. Our live chat is available on our Contact Us page. If there something we can help you with, we do have a group of knowledgeable Pillars and other superusers that can help you as well. So, if you have any questions, we'll help you out as best as we can.

• nellie120459

This was my experience today trying to contact you. So I would say no you can't talk to a live person.

The following is a record of your online chat.

General Info

Chat start time August 25, 2017 5:24:55 PM EST
            Chat end time August 25, 2017 6:03:57 PM EST
            Duration (actual chatting time) 00:39:01
            Operator CarterG

Chat Transcript

Info: Thank you for choosing to chat with us.  An agent will be with you shortly.
            Info: You are now chatting with CarterG.
            Info:
            CarterG: Hello Dynel. Thank you for Chatting in to T-Mobile. This is Carter, how may I help you today?
            CarterG:

How are you doing today?

dynel: I want to change my service to 2 gb from 10 I put it in my bill is due on monday the old plan is 50.00 new plan is 20.00 so how can I pay the new rate online
            CarterG:

You would have to speak to our customer care department and they can help you with that. I can either transfer you to them via chat or give you their number to call. Which would work best for you?

dynel: chat
            CarterG:

Ok, KEEP THIS CHAT OPEN and I will transfer you now.

Info: Please wait while your chat is transferred to the appropriate group.
            Info: All agents are currently assisting others.  Your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and 11 seconds.  Thank you for your patience.
            Info: All agents are currently assisting others.  Your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and 6 seconds.  Thank you for your patience.
            Info: All agents are currently assisting others.  Your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and 1 seconds.  Thank you for your patience.
            Info: All agents are currently assisting others.  Your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and 1 seconds.  Thank you for your patience.
            Info: All agents are currently assisting others.  Your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and 13 seconds.  Thank you for your patience.
            Info: All agents are currently assisting others.  Your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and 6 seconds.  Thank you for your patience.
            Info: All agents are currently assisting others.  Your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and 3 seconds.  Thank you for your patience.
            Info: All agents are currently assisting others.  Your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and 2 seconds.  Thank you for your patience.
            Info: The chat transcript will be sent to: dynelharville@gmail.com at the end of your chat.
            Info: All agents are currently assisting others.  Your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and 2 seconds.  Thank you for your patience.
            Info: All agents are currently assisting others.  Your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and 0 seconds.  Thank you for your patience.

Lame not happy

• tmo_mike_c

Wow, that's a bit surprising. Looks like service levels weren't showing accurate times. I know it says "estimated" but that's still weird. A change like that is something you'll need to get in touch with a care rep especially if you're unable to make the change yourself on your account. Did this get resolved for you? if not, you should be able to get this changed either by calling in or going through our social media channels and letting our T-Force folks take care of this.