spotts

Hello

On Sunday, Jan 17 I received an email to my regular email account that ended up in spam. It has a text attachment. The email says Hi and has the tmobile logo. The return address is from a phone number familiar to me, the return address finishes @tmomail.net. Has the sender's phone number been hacked?

LP

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Email Spam from Tmobile phone numbers

Hmm that's weird you'd get that email spotts but I don't believe their phone is being hacked. You said the number was familiar to you. Have you contacted the sender to see if they may have accidently sent you this message? In some cases when we troubleshoot sending/receiving @tmomail.net email, we have the person send a test message similar to the one you received.

• spotts

Re: Email Spam from Tmobile phone numbers

The number is that of a family member and no, he did not send the correspondence.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 12:29 PM, tmo_mike_c<no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote:   

T-Mobile Support Community

|

You have been mentioned

by tmo_mike_c in Re: Email Spam from Tmobile phone numbers in T-Mobile Support - View tmo_mike_c's reference to you

Hmm that's weird you'd get that email spotts but I don't believe their phone is being hacked. You said the number was familiar to you. Have you contacted the sender to see if they may have accidently sent you this message? In some cases when we troubleshoot sending/receiving @tmomail.net email, we have the person send a test message similar to the one you received.

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

To stop receiving these messages whenever you are mentioned, go to your preferences and disable notifications for direct social actions.