gspires

Im able to send a text but no one is getting it. Iam receiving text no problem please help.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: why isnt anyone receiving my texts?

Wow gspires that's a little weird no one's getting your messages. I do have a few questions to help better provide some guidance. Is this happening with numbers from a specific cell phone carrier? (Like just from Sprint) The reason I ask is because we may need to have them get involved in checking on this. Is it just your messages that aren't being received? I'm just curious as to if the friends you're sending to are having this same thing happen with messages from other folks.

• gspires

Re: why isnt anyone receiving my texts?

on my daughter phone she can get my message and its metro pc which is