Has anyone else had coverage issues in South Oklahoma City ?

stoad

Since the ice storm last week , my coverage at the office goes out every afternoon. I am getting no data or phone. Is anyone else in the same boat?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

We haven't been getting any reports about this stoad. I would start with our Internet connection or data issues page for some starter steps you can try. My last suggestion is that you run this by our Tech Support or T-Force team. They have the ability to look at a more detailed map of where your data isn't working and an provide further help with investigating your coverage. Contact Us

• stoad

I have talked to tech support several times. They tell me the ice storm last month caused significant damage and they are working on the issue. Unfortunately, they could not give me any estimated time for the repair. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 1:41 PM, tmo_mike_c<no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote:   

T-Mobile Support Community

Has anyone else had coverage issues in South Oklahoma City ?

created by tmo_mike_c in T-Mobile network - View the full discussion

We haven't been getting any reports about this stoad. I would start with our Can't access the Internet or use data on your device page for some starter steps you can try. My last suggestion is that you run this by our Tech Support or T-Force team. They have the ability to look at a more detailed map of where your data isn't working and an provide further help with investigating your coverage. Contact Us

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in T-Mobile network by email or at T-Mobile Support

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

|