beglas

plz again i have lg leon h345 is there anyone to help me to get my

phone eligible for the unlocking

All replies

• stevetjr

Re: begging

As I posted in a previous thread, unless you meet the requirements (see link), T-Mobile will not unlock the device period. There are 3rd party sites that provide unlocking services which would be your only option if you don't meet the requirements.

Unlock your mobile wireless device

• beglas

thanks again but i used device unlock app, and i received mssg that my

phone is not eligible for unlock and as u know lg leon  h345 doesnt

use codes to unlock!! which website to give my IMEI nmbr for

eoigibility?

• stevetjr

Did you buy the phone from someone other than T-Mobile? If you did you may want to use this link and you can check the IMEI number to see if it is blacklisted IMEI Status Check | See if Your Phone Works on T-Mobile 4G Network

Otherwise the only way to unlock is to meet the minimum requirements. As for only using the device unlock app you might google or check the 3rd party unlockers they may have a way around that and even the document from T-Mobile has details if app doesn't work.

• beglas

thank u so much, my phone is new! i need more about to do if device

unlock app doesnt work, and also those safe 3rd party unlockers, may

be i need to pay? anway i liked the way u care about us..

• beglas

thank u so much, my phone is new! i need more about to do if device

unlock app doesnt work, and also those safe 3rd party unlockers, may

be i need to pay? anway i liked the way u care about us..

• stevetjr

I can't recommend a safe 3rd party unlock provider as I have never had a need to use one as I have been with T-Mobile for 13+ years and the few times a needed a phone unlocked (for international travel before Un-Carrier) I always met the requirements.

• beglas

plz steve precuse me the way to unlock lg leon using device unlock

app(preinstalled by T-mobile) or help by telling the way u passd to

have ur phne unlocked

• beglas

plz steve precise me the way to unlock lg leon using device unlock

app(preinstalled by T-mobile) or help by telling the way u passd to

have ur phne unlocked, Thank u again

• stevetjr

I am not a T-Mobile employee so I can't give you a code that will get you around the device unlock app and frankly no employee can unless you meet the requirements in the link that I posted.  One of those requirements as gramps28 pointed out is that you are a T-Mobile US customer, if not there is absolutely no way other than the 3rd party route which I have never had to use since I have been a T-Mobile customer for over 13 years and have met the other requirements when I have wanted a device unlocked.

So again just read the document in the link and if or when you meet those requirements either the app will then work or you can call T-Mobile and they will get you the code and procedure to do it without the app, but if you are not a T-Mobile customer then they will not give you the code period.

• beglas

thank u soo steve but am not happy cause those requirements are not

Fair. am not american by th way, so i meed to use local simcards

rather than TNT, orange,... so T-mobile plz ask my IMEI to check it

whats wrong with it

• stevetjr

All US carriers carrier lock the devices they sell (with the exception of

Verizon but that is only because of an agreement to settle an issue with

the FCC) since they are intended for their customers.  If their customer

chooses to leave and has met some very minimum requirements they will

unlock the device or even if the customer is going to stay after that 40

days or $100 in refills if prepaid they will release the lock. If you are

not a T-Mobile customer they will not release the carrier lock period. Your

only option will be a 3rd party company.

• raybone

The device unlock app should work on the LG LEON now you need to download and install the latest version from the Google Play Store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tmobile.simlock&hl=en

• dragon1562

To start please take the time to tell me the specific issue you have been having with abbreviating everything. Here is a link for the requirementsUnlock your mobile wireless device. Also although it is none of my business why is unlocking your device such a issue i just wanted to make it clear that unless you plan on switching carriers this is pointless to worry about and even then your device is not guaranteed to work on the other networks.

• beglas

thnks, i have lg leon h345! it doesnt use codes to unlock as u know,

and i used the pre installed device unlock app but it said that my

device not eligible to unlock, so am asking hw to make it eligible!!

or where to take my IMEI to get eligibility

• gramps28

Have you ever been a Tmobile customer? If not they can't unlock if for you.

So that why stevetjr stated you need to do a google search for a 3rd party service

to unlock the phone.