Long SMS sent from iPhone received on Verizon Out of Order

alexkim123

Hi all!

Thanks in advance for the help!

I just switched over my Verizon iPhone 6 to T-Mobile (kept the same phone/swapped SIMs), and am now having an issue sending text messages to android users on Verizon that I did not have previously. This issue does not affect messages received, for when Verizon android users send me long messages, I receive them as one long message (not broken up). For instance, had I sent the previous sentences as one long text, the recipient would have gotten (approximately):

Message 1:

d am now having an issue sending text messages to android users on Verizon. This issue does not affect messages receiv

Message 2:

I just switched over my Verizon iPhone 6 to T-Mobile (kept the same phone/swapped SIMs), an

Message 3:

ot broken up). For instance, had I sent the previous sentences as one long text, the recipient would have gotten (approximately):

Message 4:

ed, for when Verizon android users send me long messages, I receive them as one long message (n

I think you get the idea-- they are not only broken up, but are received out of order. I have sent messages to multiple friends on multiple phones in multiple locations, and the result is almost always several broken up messages, out of order.

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Restoring the iPhone via iTunes, resetting network settings, etc. did not resolve the issue.

Thanks!

All replies