Who is the best person to speak to when dealing with repeated Billing Errors

I've been a customer with T-mobile for 7 years now and haven't had any issues with billing until 2015. Around June 2015 I switched over to the 4 lines 10gb for $120 deal. Ever since my bill has been consistently wrong every month. I end up spending 1-2 hours on the phone every month with a rep who promises me to fix the problem and guarantees it won't happen again. 6 Months worth of issues are now getting harder and harder to explain as the issues build up. Most of the issues stem from the carry over balance at every billing cycle. For example, if my bill was $250 and I call in because I should really only be paying $200, the rep would go through the bill with me and would issue me credits to the correct total. So say I pay $200, the corrected amount for for the billing period and what is charged after all the credits, the following month's bill will carry forward $250 owed and $200 paid. I would still end up with $50 outstanding as if all my credits disappeared. I would like to know if there's anyone else I can speak to besides the usual customer reps, because the issues comes from the person creating my bill and the reps are just issuing credits to keep me happy.

T-mobile has offered me great prices and services for the past 7 years, but the fact that they can't get my bill right after half a year is really concerning. I definitely shouldn't have to call in every month to correct my bill, that's not what I signed up for. If someone could please point me in the right direction or help me resolve this issues, it would be greatly appreciated.

All replies