tmboile sucks

i recently send in my phone to exchange it because it was haveing issue with running hot and when i did send it in it was damage when it arrive and tmboile is blaming for the damage charging me 430 for a phone that i did not damage. i have been a  customer for 12 years with this company and this is how they treat their loyal customer.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: tmboile sucks

Hey kiki22.

I'm sorry a loyal customer like yourself has had this rough of an experience. I don't want you to feel like I'm accusing of the damage at all. There is normally and image that is sent to you showing where the damage was. Did you receive any information about what was damaged on the phone? Have you spoken to anyone from T-Mobile about this?

• Re: tmboile sucks

yes i have and they not willling to waive any of the fees and these not right and currently a student and not working they told me it was the screen and my phone that they send me it still giving issues

im actually looking to transfer my service out to another provider because this is the worst company i dont why i stay with them so long .

• tmo_mike_c

We'd really like you to stay with us and I feel so bad we couldn't help you more. The only reason the device would be charged is if it fell in the category of what we deem as out of warranty. If something had happened with the device in transit, we'd work with the mail carrier (either UPS or USPS) to resolve that matter.

how would i go about resolving it through ups

• tmo_mike_c

Sorry about the confusion. What I meant is that T-Mobile would address a damaged package with UPS if UPS damaged it.

• e2k

tmo_mike_c wrote:

Sorry about the confusion. What I meant is that T-Mobile would address a damaged package with UPS if UPS damaged it.

In other words, T-Mobile takes Assurant's word at face value, and probably will do nothing to help. If you used TMO's label to ship the phone, you have no to ability to make a claim with UPS. That is why many of us advocate paying for the shipping oneself, making sure to include tracking & insurance.

I'm a loyal TMO customer and promoter, but TMO deserves to be called out on this one. They know about all the "lost" phones, phones that Assurant claims to have been damaged by water, and so forth.

@tmo_mike_c, being the nice guy that he is, claims that TMO is working on the problem. I am still waiting to see results.

i totally agree with  and the phone that they send you when you send your phone back is refurished not even a brand new my phone that they send me back i cant even syc it to my laptop to take my pics off my phone even contacted samsung and it still not fix but there for tmboile trying to charge 436 for a phone that was not damage by me what a shame this company should be listed in the hall of shame for treating there loyal customers this way any customers at that.

• tmo_mike_c

Hey, we'd like the opportunity to help you using another channel. You can Contact Us and get in touch with our T-Force team via our social media channels. They can help with your pictures as well as any additional concerns you have with the charges for the device.

• wingedkinetics

At the very least, it would be nice if T-Mobile added the insurance on to their label. USPS won't let you add it after the fact. I sent it insurance-free and was fortunate enough to have it arrive OK, and the only reason I did that was because I was afraid of sending it without the label.