Has anyone here used the HTC One A9 Unlocked edition phone on the T-mobile network? If yes, here are some questions:
1. Does the wifi hotspot app built into Android 6 work with your T-mobile account? Good speeds? No rooting.
2. Do you get 4G LTE or is it HSPA+. What speeds do you get?
3. Do you get band 12 support as the phone says it supports Band 12. Since it has Marshmallow 6, does it have VoLTE and Wifi calling support?
4. Voice and MMS work well?
Either way, I can't seem to find anyone that uses this phone with T-mobile. And the few on other sites, only talk about how it "works" with Tmo. But I need more details than that.
It also comes in a Tmo edition which should work fine.
And another question, if you have this phone what do you think of the camera for still shots and video?
Purchased the A9 back in November 2015 when it came out and have been using it on T-Mo US.
- htc A9 currently with Android 6.0.1 (SW No. 1.55.617.4)
- VoLTE working.
- WiFi Calling (VoWifi) working.
- VoWiFi to VoLTE handover unsure - VoWiFi calls drop in VoLTE coverage.
- Unsure about Band 12. Don't think it's enabled.
Any update on Band 12 support? ...are you seeing it yet?
Manage your T-Mobile account