Upon reviewing my bill, I discovered that I was being charged $9.99 per month for T-Mobile TV Prime on 2 devices - my line and my daughter's line. I never signed up for this service on either line. I was able to unsubscribe on my phone (Samsung Galaxy 5) but I don't know how to unsubscribe on my daughter's phone. She used to have a Samsung Galaxy 3, but then I bought her an iPhone 5 from eBay. The iPhone didn't come with the pre-installed app because I didn't buy the phone from T-Mobile. I'm assuming that the monthly charge for the service on her line is due to when she had the Samsung that I did buy from T-Mobile, even though I never signed up for it back then either. Why can't I unsubscribe the service for her line via My T-Mobile instead of only having the impossible option of doing it on her phone?? It's pretty upsetting to find out I've been paying an extra $20 every month for something I've never used and never signed up for! It's bad enough that the coverage sucks - 4G LTE is SLOW and I can only get it outside; as soon as I walk inside my house it goes to "E". WiFi calling often drops calls and there have been many occasions where I didn't receive texts and calls, both when connected to WiFi or 4G. I bet I've been paying this $20 a month "mistake" for years, and it makes me sick to think of all the money I've wasted. Something like this is definitely making me consider changing to another provider.

All replies