Video Calling Disappeared

What happened to video calling? Since the last update it will not work. The wife and I both have Galaxy s6+ and when you try to do a video call it says it is unavailable.

All replies

• Make sure that all these requirements are met..there could be an issue with the data connectivity not matching

All participants are using a T-Mobile Video calling device.

• Must be on either an LTE or Wi-Fi network.
          • VoLTE must be enabled when connecting on LTE.
          • Wi-Fi calling must be enabled when connecting on Wi-Fi.
        • If all participants in the conversation are not using an T-Mobile Video calling device or one of the devices moves out of range of the required network type:
          • Reverts back to normal voice only call.
        • T-Mobile Video calling works with domestic T-Mobile numbers only. It does not work with international numbers
        • rbryinc

Re: Video Calling Disappeared

I have a note 5 just got the wife an S6 Edge+.  right when I read your message I video called her and it worked like a charm.  Crystal clear image, sound was great.  Only issue is only works with her phone....

• Re: Video Calling Disappeared

It should work on the Note 5. Just need to verify you have the newest software update and:

Make sure that all these requirements are met..there could be an issue with the data connectivity not matching

All participants are using a T-Mobile Video calling device.

• Must be on either an LTE or Wi-Fi network.
                • VoLTE must be enabled when connecting on LTE.
                • Wi-Fi calling must be enabled when connecting on Wi-Fi

My issue was I had disabled VoLTE

• elbeaner

Re: Video Calling Disappeared

I just did a video call with VoLTE off. It was an S6 Edge to S6 Edge call.