What a great idea!
We don't have any public plans for changes like that, but we'll definitely post if there are any changes!
So we have Data Stash and KickBack.
- Data Stash is the program that allows you to carry forward up to 20 GB of unused high-speed data. It is available for the following plans:
- Legacy Simple Choice and Simple Choice North America (launched prior to 11/15/15) plans: 1 GB - 21 GB.
- New Simple Choice (launched on or after 11/15/15) plans: 6GB - 22GB.
- New Simple Choice 2GB plans launched on 11/15 (grandfathered 12/30) only.
- KickBack is the program that allows you to receive up to a $10 per line/per month if you use less than 2 GB of data in that given month. This feature isn't available for Mobile Internet plans that have data buckets between 2-22 GB.
Let me know what other questions you have!