This is more of a user support forum and handful of T-Mobile employees on this site are more moderators and can help with some technical advice but don't have access to any kind of account info.
For a quicker response I would suggest reaching out to T-Force on Facebook, Twitter and etc. I have attached a link which will explain and has links to their social media pages where the response is usually pretty quick.
The specified item was not found.
- Don't call - it does not preserve your rights.
- Gather all of your documentation.
- Research the Fair Credit Reporting and Fair Credit Billing Acts
- Write letters to T-Mobile and the collection agency, thoroughly explaining the situation.
- Be professional and persistent until the matter is resolved
T-Force is somewhat of an escalated method of contacted T-Mobile.
To contact T-Force
Go to the Contact Us page and use the Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus link under in the “Social Support” section.
Send a letter to
T-Mobile Customer Relations
PO Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380
Just here to echo advice above, you will want to contact us directly, my suggestion is T-Force, to see how we can assist!