Clock alarms may not ring at the desired time or the application may force close.
- 'Force close'
- 'Clock.Alarm isn’t responding'
- Alarm does not go off
- Alarm time does not save
- Alarm changes time
The Clock application may not work as expected due incorrect settings, such as selecting but not saving the desired alarm time. Third-party widgets and clocks may cause the alarm to not ring at the desired time or the application to force close.
|Software version affected|
|Software version resolved|
To fix Clock application errors, follow these steps:
- Validate all settings by navigating to Clock > Alarm and tap the desired alarm.
- Select Save after making any changes to the Alarm clock, otherwise your settings will be lost.
- Uninstall any potential conflicting applications.
- Uninstall any clock widgets or third-party alarm applications.
- Uninstall any third-party task manager or application managers. Do not use any third-party task manager or application managers; they may cause the Alarm app not to work.
- Uninstall battery management software or other system managers.
- If the issue persists, clear Clock data:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Application manager.
- Tap All.
- Tap Clock.
- Tap Clear data to clear Clock settings.