Learn how to transfer music files and play them on the LG Optimus F6. Find out more on this page:
Play music or MP3
To play music or MP3s in the music player, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the All Appsicon.
- Tap Music Player.
- Navigate to and select the desired song. The file will begin playing.
Note: You can also touch and hold on an album or playlist, and then tap Play.
Turn on/off FM radio
We're sorry, but this feature is not available on this device.
Transfer music from computer to device
To transfer music files between a computer and the device, follow these steps:
Note: To see a list of file formats that the device can play, see Tech specs.
- Connect the device to a computer using the USB cable.
- When prompted, tap Media sync (MTP).
- On your PC computer, an 'AutoPlay' window will appear. Click Open device to view files using Windows Explorer.
- Navigate to the desired music file(s) stored on your computer.
- Drag and drop the music files into your phone's disk drive.
- When you are done copying, click the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the system tray.
- Click Safely Remove Mass Storage Device.
- Click OK.
- Disconnect the device from the computer.