To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- Connect an Internet-ready device to the Mobile HotSpot.
- Open a Web browser and navigate to http://mobile.hotspot, or use the T-Mobile HotSpot Admin shortcut to access the T-Mobile HotSpot Admin page.
- Enter your password.
Note: Passwords are case sensitive. The default password is admin.
- Click Login.
- Click Home.
- Scroll down and view device information.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Remove the back cover and battery from your device.
- View the images to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Pink or red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.