To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
- Power Key: Press and hold to turn on or off. Press to wake the display.
- Memory card slot: Insert a microSD card, up to 32GB.
- WPS Key: When in sleep mode, press to turn on the Wi-Fi radio and broadcast your Mobile Hotspot SSID. Press and hold for 3 seconds to activate Wi-Fi Protected Setup Authentication.
- LCD Indicator screen
- External Antenna Port: Attach an external antenna to enhance signal strength.
- Note: We do not sell or support antenna attachments for this device.
- Charger/USB Port
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- Connect your computer to your Mobile Hotspot via Wi-Fi.
- On your computer, double-click the T-Mobile Hotspot Admin icon on your desktop or open a browser window and enter http://mobile.hotspot/.
- Enter your administrator password and click Login.
- Note: The default administrator password is admin.
- From the ‘Dashboard’ screen, view your IMEI under the ‘Support’ field.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Remove the back cover and battery from your device.
- View the images to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Pink or red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.