Find answers to commonly asked questions about social logins.
What is social login?
Social login allows you to register and log on to the T-Mobile Support Community using the same credentials as some of your favorite social media sites! Please note that if you are already a registered member, you do not need to re-register using the social login. So how do you use it? Have a look!
Sites that work with social login:
How can I use social login?
- From anywhere in the Support Community, you can log in.
- You will get a popup that looks like this:
- Click on Login using Facebook, MyOpenID, Yahoo!, or OpenID.
- You will see the following page where you can choose which login you'd like to use:
- Select your social site login of choice and enter the same credentials you would use to sign in to that site.
- When prompted, create a Support Community username. This username will be what displays when you post, but will not be used to log in.