To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, dial *#06#.
- The IMEI number will appear on the screen.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Remove the back cover and battery from your device.
- View the images to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Pink or red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
The LG dLite uses it's external screen instead of status lights. To understand what options are available for the external display, refer to the following:
- From the main screen, select Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Display.
- Scroll to and select External Display.
- Select from the following:
- Incoming Call
- Missed Call Alert
- Outgoing Call
- Power On
- Power Off
- New Patterns
- Press the Navigation left or right to select the desired pattern, if available.
- Select Set.