Learn how to replace the battery and save battery life on the LG dLite. Find out more on this page:
Insert / remove battery
To to insert or remove the battery in your device, follow these steps:
- Remove the back cover.
- Insert or remove the battery, ensuring the gold contacts align.
- Replace the back cover.
Battery saving modeWe're sorry, this feature is not available on your phone.
Battery saving mode settingsWe're sorry, this feature is not available on your phone.
Tips to save battery life
To save and extend battery life, follow these steps:
- Lower screen brightness and backlight duration
- Turn off Bluetooth, GPS, and Wi-Fi when not in use
- Change application sync settings
- Turn off Background Data
- Minimize use of third-party applications
- Toggle from 4G to 2G. Our 4G network gives you faster data, but can also use more battery, especially if the 4G signal is weak. If you aren’t using data, leave your phone on 2G until you need it again. You will still be able to make and receive calls and browse the web at slower speeds while on 2G.
- Update to the Latest Software
- Let it sleep when the device is in a pocket, case, or purse. Putting the device into sleep mode will keep you from unintentionally activating applications or illuminating the screen
- Leave it plugged in when charging
- Close battery-intensive programs, such as the Camera, when you are done using them.
- Some devices have a battery saver built-in application that has various options to modify battery usage.
- Third-party applications may also drain the battery quicker. If battery life diminishes significantly after installing applications, check the following information about the applications:
- Low ratings (1 or 2 stars)
- Comments indicating battery issues
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, or network access
Important: If your battery drains quickly, it is highly recommended to uninstall the application.