To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
From the Home screen, enter *#06#.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Remove the back cover and battery from your device.
- View the images to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Pink or red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
- Solid green (when connected to power adapter): The battery is fully charged.
- Solid red (when connected to power adapter): The battery is charging.
- Flashing red - The battery is low and needs to be charged.
- Flashing green - There is a new notification.
Note: This list is in the order of priority. This means that if your device is connected to a power adapter, it will be solid red or solid green. It will not flash green to indicate a notification.