Learn how to transfer music files and play them on the T-Mobile Aspect. Find out more on this page:
Play music or MP3
To play music or MP3s in the music player, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, select Main Menu.
- Scroll to and select Multimedia.
- Scroll to and select Music player.
- Scroll to and select from the following options:
- All music
Turn on / off FM radio
To turn on or turn off the FM radio, follow these steps:
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.
Transfer music from computer to device
To transfer music files between a computer and the device, follow these steps:
Note: To see a list of file formats that the device can play, see Tech specs. [link to How to's for Tech specs]
- Insert the small end of your USB cable into your device and insert the other end into your computer’s USB port.
- On your computer, if the pop-up window appears, click Open folder to view files.
- Otherwise, navigate to your device’s memory card using the computer by clicking Start, My Computer, and thenRemovable disk.
- Click to open up the folder where you want to move the music files.
- Drag and drop the music files from your computer into the folder on your memory card.
- When finished, safely disconnect the USB cable.
To copy music files from a Mac computer to memory card using a USB cable, follow these steps:
- Connect the phone to your Mac computer using the USB cable.
- On the Mac computer, if necessary, close any pop-up applications (for example, iPhoto) to reveal the ‘Go’ menu option.
- From the top of the screen, click Go.
- Click Computer.
- Click the Removable disk icon that represents your memory card.
- Open the file folder on your memory card where the music files from your Mac computer will be copied.
- Drag and drop or copy and paste the music files from your Mac computer into the desired file folder inside your memory card.
- When finished, click the Back icon to navigate back to the Removable disk icon.
- Press and hold the control key and then click on the Removable disk icon representing your memory card.
- Click Eject “[name of memory card]”.
- Safely disconnect the phone from the computer.