Learn how to transfer music files and play them on the Samsung Gravity T. Find out more on this page:
Play music or MP3
To play music or MP3s in the music player, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap the Widget bar tab.
- Scroll to and tap the Music player widget.
- Tap Playlists.
- Locate the playlist you want to play.
- Tap the Play icon.
Turn on / off FM radioWe're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.
Transfer music from computer to device
To transfer music files between a computer and the device, follow these steps:
Note: To see a list of file formats that the device can play, see Tech specs.
- From the Menu, tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap Phone settings.
- Scroll to and tap PC connections.
- Tap Mass storage.
- Connect a micro-USB cord to the phone, then to your computer. On your computer, a Portable Device window appears.
- Click Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer.
- Click OK.
- On the computer, double click the folder in the phone’s drive to access your files.
- Drag and drop the music file from your computer into the memory card folder.
- When you are finished, click on the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the lower right-hand corner of your computer screen.
- Click Safely Remove USB Mass Storage Device.