Learn how to transfer music files and play them on the Samsung Column (T369). Find out more on this page:
Play music or MP3
To play music or MP3s in the music player, follow these steps:
- From the main screen, select Menu.
- Scroll to and select Media.
- Scroll to and select Music player.
- Scroll to and select the playlist you want to play.
- Scroll to the desired music file.
- Select Play.
Turn on / off FM radio
We're sorry, but this feature is not available on your phone model.
Transfer music from computer to device
To transfer music files between a computer and the device, follow these steps:
Note: To see a list of file formats that the device can play, see Tech specs.
- The memory card must be installed on the phone before starting this procedure.
- From the main screen on the phone, select Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select Personalize.
- Scroll to and select Phone settings.
- Scroll to and select USB mode.
- Scroll to and select Mass storage.
- Connect the included USB cord to the phone first, then to your computer.
- When a Portable Device window appears on your computer, click Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer.
- Click OK.
- On the computer, double click the folder in the phone’s drive to access your files.
- Drag and drop the music file from your computer into the memory card folder.
- When you are finished, click on the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the lower-right corner of your computer screen.
- Click Safely Remove USB Mass Storage Device.
Caution: Do not disconnect USB during file transfer.