To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
- Jump key
- Proximity Sensor
- Light Sensor
- Back key
- Optical Joystick
- Menu key
- Notification LED
- Front-facing Camera
- Home key
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Scroll to and tap About phone.
- Scroll down and view the IMEI number.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
Remove the back cover and battery from your device.
Figure 1: White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Figure 2: Red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
- New SMS and MMS (blinking purple light)
- Missed Call (blinking red light)
- New Email (blinking blue light)
- Power charging (steady red, yellow, or green light)
To view the settings or assign an LED color to a particular alert, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap LED settings.
- Tap the alert you want to view or change.
- To change, tap the color you want for that alert.