Learn how to transfer music files and play them on the Samsung T239. Find out more on this page:
Play music or MP3
To play music or MP3s in the music player, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, select Menu.
- Scroll to and select Fun & Apps.
- Select Music player.
- Select All tracks.
- Select the song you want to play.
Turn on / off FM radio
To turn on or turn off the FM radio, follow these steps:
We’re sorry, but this feature is not available on your device.
Transfer music from computer to device
To transfer music files between a computer and the device, follow these steps:
Note: To see a list of file formats that the device can play, see Tech specs. See Tech specs.
- Connect a USB cord to your phone, then to a computer.
Note: A Portable Device window appears on the computer. If you do not see the Portable Device window, on your handset select Menu, Settings, Phone settings, USB Mode, Mass storage.
- On the computer, navigate to and open the phone’s disk drive.
- Locate and copy the desired audio file on the computer.
- Paste the file in the desired location on the phone’s disk drive.
- When finished, safely disconnect the phone from the computer.