Learn how to set up and use Wi-Fi calling, the 911 address, and the connection preference on the Samsung T239. Find out more on this page:
Register the 911 address
To use Wi-Fi calling, you must first register your 911 address at my.t-mobile.com. If you do not, you may see a REG09 error. To learn how to register your 911 address, see: 911 addresses: My T-Mobile.
Set phone to use Wi-Fi or mobile networks
To set the connection preference for the phone to use Wi-Fi calling or mobile networks, follow these steps:
We're sorry, but this feature is not available on your device.
Turn on and connect
Turn on Wi-Fi and connect to network
To use Wi-Fi calling, you must first turn on Wi-Fi and connect to a network. To turn on Wi-Fi and connect, follow these steps:
- From the main screen, select Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Scroll to and select Turn Wi-Fi on or Turn Wi-Fi off.
Turn on Wi-Fi calling
To turn on Wi-Fi calling, follow these steps:
- If this is the first time you are using Wi-Fi calling, start with registering your 911 address and connection preference (above).
- Turn on Wi-Fi and connect to a network.
- Wi-Fi calling is now active.