Learn how to transfer music files and play them on the T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide . Find out more on this page:
Play music or MP3
To play music or MP3s in the music player, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, touch the All programs button.
- Touch myTouch Music.
- The first song starts playing.
- Touch the Pause icon to pause the song.
- Touch the Skip icon to go to the next song.
Turn on / off FM radio
To turn on or turn off the FM radio, follow these steps:
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.
Transfer music from computer to device
To transfer music files between a computer and the device, follow these steps:
Note: To see a list of file formats that the device can play, see Tech specs. [link to How to's for Tech specs]
- Connect the device to your computer using the USB cable.
- From the Home screen, touch the top of the screen and drag down to display the notifications window.
- Touch Disk Drive / Select to change USB connection type.
- Touch Disk drive.
- Touch Done.
- On the computer when the Removable Disk window appears, click Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer.
- Click OK.
- Copy and paste or drag and drop the file to a folder on your computer,
- When you are done moving files, click the Safely Remove Hardware icon.
- Click Safely remove Mass Storage Device.
- On your device’s Home screen, touch the top of the screen and drag down to display the notifications window.
- Touch Turn off USB storage.
- Touch Turn Off.
- Disconnect your device from the computer.