Learn how to share media to other devices from the Samsung Vibrant.
S Beam / Android Beam / DLNA
Turn on / off media sharing
To turn on or turn off media sharing with another device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap Applications.
- On the first Application panel, tap AllShare.
- If prompted, tap OK to connect to a Wi-Fi network to use AllShare, and then connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Help to access tips for using AllShare features.
- When finished, tap the Back key.
- Tap Settings.
- Select from the following options:
- Media server name
- Share media
- Access point network
- Upload from other devices
- Default memory
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.