Learn how to share media to other devices from the [Device Name].
Turn on / off media sharing (DLNA)
To turn on or turn off media sharing with another device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap Applications.
- Tap AllShare.
- If necessary, connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap to select or clear the check boxes for the following options:
- Share videos
- Share photos
- Share music
- Tap to set the following options:
- Device name
- Upload from other devices
- Default memory
To lock media sharing, follow these steps:
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.