Learn how to replace the battery and save battery life on the T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide. Find out more on this page:
Insert / remove battery
To to insert or remove the battery in your device, follow these steps:
- Lift the back cover to remove it.
- Insert the battery and align the gold contacts on the battery with the gold contacts inside the phone. Lower the battery into position.
- Insert the back cover into the slots and press the back cover down until it clicks into place.
Battery saving mode
To turn on, turn off, or use battery life saving features on the device, follow these steps:
Battery saving mode settings
To change settings for the battery life saving feature, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Power.
- Touch Power saver settings.
- Touch to change settings as desired.
Tips to save battery life
To save and extend battery life, follow these steps: