To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap About device.
- Tap Status.
- View the IMEI.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Remove the back cover and battery from your device.
- View the images to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Pink or red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
- Remains red: battery charging
- Blinking red: low battery or charging error.
- Remains green: battery fully charged.
- Blinking orange: missed notification (call or messaging).
- Blinking blue: powering on.