Learn how to transfer music files and play them on the Samsung Gravity SMART T589.
Play music or MP3
To play music or MP3s in the music player, follow these steps:
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Scroll to and tap Music.
- Tap the file you wish to play.
Turn on / off FM radio
We're sorry, but this feature is not available for this device.
Transfer music from computer to device
To transfer music files between a computer and the device, follow these steps:
Note: To see a list of file formats that the device can play, see Tech specs.
- Connect the small end of your USB cable to the charger port on the right side of your device and the large end of the cable to your computer.
- The USB storage screen will display.
- Tap Turn on USB storage.
- Tap OK.
- When a Removable Disk window appears on your computer, click Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer.
- Click OK.
- On the computer, double-click the memory card folder into which you want to copy a music file.
- Drag and drop a music file from your computer into the memory card folder.
- Caution: Do not disconnect the USB cable during file transfer.
- When you are finished, click the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the system tray of your computer.
- Click Safely Remove USB Mass Storage Device.
- On your phone, tap Turn off USB storage.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your phone.