To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
Battery status indicators
Home screen status indicators
Message list status indicators
Phone status indicators
Calendar status indicators
Wireless coverage indicators
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, hold the Alt key.
- While holding the Alt key, type ESCR.
- View the IMEI.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Remove the back cover and battery from your device.
- View the images to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Pink or red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
- Green: You are in a wireless coverage area.
- Blue: Your phone is connected to a Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Red: A new message has arrived and your selected profile is set to notify you using the flashing LED.
- Amber: The battery power level for your phone is low, or your phone is turned off and is charging.