To find buttons and what they do, refer to the following:
To understand what icons and indicators on the display screen mean, refer to the following:
To find the IMEI serial number of your device, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, hold the Alt key.
- While holding the Alt key, type ESCR.
- View the IMEI.
Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI)
T-Mobile devices have an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to liquid damage. To read the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), follow these steps:
- Remove the back cover and battery from your device.
- View the images to read the label:
White LDI (indicates no liquid damage)
Pink or red LDI (indicates liquid damage)
To understand what the status light indicators and charging lights mean, refer to the following:
- Green: You are in a wireless coverage area.
- Blue: Your phone is connected to a Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Red: A new message has arrived and your selected profile is set to notify you using the flashing LED.
- Amber: The battery power level for your phone is low, or your phone is turned off and is charging.